WHAT IS COOKIE?
COOKIES USED BY THE COMPANY
CATEGORY OF USE
- Performance: Performance cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as webpages visited and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated such that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve how a website works.
- Security: Security cookies used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Persistent: Persistent cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless deleted by you).
- Session State: Session cookies (also called session-based cookies) expire at the end of your session (e.g. when closing your browser window) and enable the entity using them to track your activities during this one session
- Third-party cookies:Third-party cookies are set by a provider other than the provider whose online service you are using (e.g. the operator of a website other than the one you are visiting)
- Functionality: Functionality cookies allow the website to remember any choices you make about the website (such as changes to text size, customized pages) or enable services such as commenting on a blog.
- Analytics: Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our website is being used. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Siam Food Services Limited
2439 Old Paknam Railway Road, Prakhanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : (66) 2782 6000