Siam Food Services Limited (the “Company”) will provide information and other services through different channels, as well as the fact as to provide different services through online channels for different people including members, business partners, shareholders and other people in which the Company, as the website owner of www.siamfoodservices.com, https://shop.siamfoodservices.com, https://www.fooddiaryshop.com including other applications and online services of the Company (the “Website”). We are aware of the importance of your personal information and we respect all of your privacy rights as our service recipient.
In general, you will be able to visit our Website and review different consent, without the need to provide your personal information. However, you will need to register for an account if you would like to use our services including the disclosure of your personal information which will be referred to as “personal information” in order for the Company to collect, use, disclose or any other processes relating to your personal information in order for us to provide any transactions relating to services of buying and selling products through our online channels or other channels such as Website, membership registration, buying and selling products online or other sales promotion services that is executed for the members. If you do not wish to be bound with this Company’s Privacy Notice, you may restrict the service or restrain from using this Website. Otherwise, you may withdraw your consent from the Company or request to delete and destroy your personal information through different channels such as through the Company’s Website or filling in the form available at the Company office or by contacting the Call Center at 02-782-6000 Monday-Friday between 09.00-17.00 hours.
However, the right to request the Company to delete or destroy your information would depend on a case-by-case basis and the conditions will be stipulated in the Company’s Policy.
Personal Information that the Company collects
The Company will collect the following personal information:
- Identifiable information such as name, surname, birthday, identification card number;
- Contact information such as address for invoices, address for shipping product, email and phone number;
- Transaction information such as payment details, bank account, product details and other services that you bought from the Company including the information of accessing our website and other services;
- Technical information such as username, password, interests, setting preferences, IP address, login information, browser type, browser version, time and date setting, connection setting, operation and platform system and other technology that you have used your devices to sign in into our system;
- Marketing and communication information such as marketing services’ satisfactions and communication channels; and
- Sensitive data such as health record, religion and blood type.
Methods that the Company use to collect your Personal Information
Your personal information that our Company directly collect will include when:
- You register your personal information for membership registration in order to receive services from the Company;
- You login into our website or the products that you have ordered through our website or other online channels;
- You contact the Company, our representatives or our business partners through offline channels;
- You subscribe to our advertisement or our marketing news, or participate in any competition, receive discounts or answer surveys; and/or
- You have participated in different events of the Company such as taking photos when receiving prizes or where you participated in other PR events.
The Company will collect your personal information only if you have consented to us. For those who are our existing customers before the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (the “PDPA”) comes into force, we will continue processing your personal information provided that our data processing will strictly follow the objectives and purposes for which you allowed us to collect your information. You may withdraw your onsent through [insert link or other channels] if you wish or whenever you no longer wish the Company to continue collecting or processing your personal information. The Company would like to inform you that your consent withdrawal may affect the services that will be provided by the Company such as ordering products from the Company. This is because, for instance, the information, if remaining after consent withdrawal, may be insufficient for us to render complete services that you need or we may need time to request additional information from you.
Purposes of collection, use or disclosure of personal information
The Company will collect your personal information according to the following purposes:
- For management and improvement of service quality in order to provide a reasonable and satisfiable services;
- For sending news and advertisement relating to products/services of the Company, affiliated companies and/or business partners;
- For investigation of misconduct or fraud and for security measure; and/or
- For proceeding with your order or providing services through Websites such as delivery fees payment or delivery of product, including for checking and managing the payment transaction for you to proceed with your product payment.
In the case where the Company needs to collect, use, disclose or perform any processes with your personal information, apart from the purposes mentioned in this notice, the Company will revise this Privacy Notice or provide a written document to inform you about such changes, where an additional consent may be required.
Use and disclosure of personal information
You have agreed for the Company to collect, use and disclose your personal information to the relevant employees of the Company or other relevant persons or any actions performed on behalf of the Company which is necessary for providing services and management of our Website, where it will include the following personal information:
- For improvement of Website and providing service in order to meet your demand/satisfaction;
- For performing according to your order or other services through different channels including Website. This would include the payment of the products and the delivery fees;
- For communication or for informing any information to you;
- For transferring any information in the case of business transfer;
- For disclosing any information relating to legal procedure or court order or any authorities under the law; and
- For protecting legal rights of the Company and relevant persons.
Send or transfer of personal information within the country
The Company may send or transfer your personal information to other related parties for the purpose that has been stipulated under this Privacy Notice. For the disclosure or transfer of your personal information, the Company will ensure that the company or other organizations that received your personal information will have an adequate data protection standard in order to prevent any damages that may arise. If any transfer of personal information required consent, the Company will proceed with obtaining consent prior to such transfer.
Send or transfer of personal information to overseas
The Company may transfer your personal information to a country outside of Thailand for the purpose that has been stipulated under this Privacy Notice, where such transfer may involve the disclosure of your personal information to a third party including affiliated companies overseas. The Company will ensure that the receiving country has an adequate data protection level as the PDPA that has been enforced with the Company.
Retention period of personal information
The Company will collect the personal information for as long as you are our member, Website visitor, according to the law or for as long as it is considered to be reasonable according to the purposes of such collection or to the service that will be provided to you, or if you have request us to delete your personal information.
If you would like to delete your personal information, you can do it through different channels such as through the Company’s Website or filling in the form available at the Company’s address or by contacting our Call Center at 02-782-6000 Monday-Friday between 09.00-17.00 hours.
You are entitled to the following rights under the PDPA:
- Right of access: You have a right to get access and obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, or you may ask us to disclose the sources of where we obtained your information that you haven’t given consent.
- Right to data portability: You have a right to request us to transfer your personal information to other persons/organizations, or request to see the personal information that we have transferred to other persons/organizations, unless it is impossible due to technical circumstances.
- Right to object the processing of your information: You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information at any time, unless under the following circumstances:
1) It is for the public interest or the data controller or carried out for the public tasks;
2) It is for the ground of legitimate interest, unless such interest is lower than your fundamental right;
3) It is for the purpose of direct marketing; and/or
4) It is for the purpose of scientific, historical or statistical research.
- Right to erasure:You have a right to request us to delete, destroy or anonymise your personal information in the following circumstances where:1) The personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose of which it was collected, used or disclosed;
2) You have withdraw your consent to which the collection, used or disclosure is based on;
3) You have objected to the collection, use or disclosure of the personal information and the Company has no ground to reject such request; and/or
4) When the personal information has been lawfully collected, used or disclosed under the PDPA.
- Right to restrict the processing of your information:You have a right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information in the following circumstances when:1) It is under the pending examination process of checking whether the personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete or not;
2) It is the personal information that should be deleted or destroyed as it does not comply with the law and you request to restrict it instead;
3) The personal information is no longer necessary to retain for the purpose of which it was collected, used ordisclosed, but you still have the necessity to request the retention for the purposes of the establishment, compliance, exercise of legal claims or the defense of legal claims;
4) The Company is pending verification in order to reject the objection request of the collection, used or disclosure of personal information.
- Right to withdraw consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time, unless it is against the Company’s Policy.
- Right to rectification: You have a right to rectify inaccurate personal information in order to make it accurate, up-to-date, complete and not misleading. If the Company rejects your request, the Company will record such rejection with reasons.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You will have the right to make a complaint in the case of where the Company, the data processor including the employees and employers of the Company does not comply with the PDPA or other announcements of the PDPA.
To exercise any of your data subject rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) via tel no. at 02-782-6000 or by email to DPO@siamfoodservices.com, or you can contact us at our Call Center at 02-782-6000 Monday-Friday between 09.00-17.00 hours, or through other channels at [.]. In case of a request for copy of your personal information, the Company will send such copy to you within  working days upon obtaining your request. In certain cases, the Company may request additional information in order to confirm your identity and your rights as part of our security measures. If you have any questions or would like to exercise any rights relating to your personal information, please contact the DPO of the Company according to the provided details.
Updating your personal information
In the event that the personal information you have provided has changed, you must notify the Company of such update or edit the provided personal information so that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. If your personal information is incorrect, it may affect the services of the Company and the Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise with you or the third party as a result of your failure to correct or update your personal information to be accurate in any way.
Security of your personal information
The company certifies that all the personal information collected will be stored safely and strictly with adequate security standards. If you have a reason to believe that your personal information has been breached or if you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact the DPO of the Company.
The Company will send information about products or marketing information to you from time to time if you have a subscription to receive the information via our newsletters, telephone, email, or other communication channels. However, you can change the way you receive information, or cancel such services at any time by using the same method as to when you subscribed to receive such information from the Company or you may send an email to DPO@siamfoodservices.com or Call at 02-782-6000.
Cookie program will be sent to your web browser or to your device when you visit the website or check for messages. This program will collect information about website usage behavior and when you ordered other products in order to help the Company to contact and remember your browser or device, which will help facilitate the use of the website. If you do not wish to use a cookie program, you may refuse to install the said program. However, refusing to use this cookie program may affect you on how you use our website or online services, or this may make it difficult for you to order products from the Company due to insufficient information, or the Company may require time to request for additional information (if any).
Redirecting to other parties’ websites
The Company’s website may be redirected to other websites for the purpose of facilitating you when you visit other websites. These websites may collect your personal information and the Company will not be involved or responsible for the collection of your personal information or the disclosure of your personal information to other websites of other parties, or Privacy Notice of these websites in any way. For this reason, the Company recommends that you carefully review the Privacy Notice of these websites before you use the service on those websites.
Information that is the right or property of the Company
The information that appears on online services and websites of the Company is only for informational purposes only, where all of the information, including text and images that appear on all types of online media, is protected by copyright and other relevant intellectual property laws. Due to this, no one may distribute, reference, copy, reproduce or modify any part of the information, by any means, without obtaining prior written consent from the Company.
In addition, illustrations, photographs, drawings from computers and any other information that appears on online media and websites will be considered as the Company's property and the Company’s right that has been legally authorised by the copyright owner. The use of such images or information must obtain prior written consent from the Company.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
If you have any comments, suggestions, questions or want to make a complaint regarding your personal information, please contact the DPO of the Company via Siam Food Services Limited Tel no. at 02-782-6000 or send an email to DPO@siamfoodservices.com
In addition, you can contact the Company via our Call Center at 02-782-6000 Monday-Friday between 09.00-17.00 hours. or at our head office located at 2439 Old Paknam Railway Rd., Prakhanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110